Now that we’ve lost an hour of sleep you may be struggling with morning productivity. I know Daylight Savings has affected my morning routine. Nevertheless, I am kick-starting this week by getting back in to my productive morning routine that is a fool-proof way to have a great day.
Here are 5 things I do each morning that spark productivity:
- Vitamins + Supplements: Maybe it’s the placebo effect, but my current vitamin and supplement regiment has been a game changer! If you aren’t subscribed to my weekly newsletter… Now is the time! Scroll to the bottom of this page to sign up and find out my powerful vitamin regiment. I posted about my supplements in my hair care post, but I take Collagen Peptides every day with my morning coffee I will never go without them.
- Listen to an Inspirational Podcast: I’ve shared this podcast before and I still listen to it daily. It’s usually at max 6 minutes which is easy to stay engaged. This podcast is addictive, but they can be lengthy and you really have to focus to learn. I usually tune in on my commute to work if I’m not listening to an audiobook.
- Get Your Sweat On: I always try to get a workout in before work. It helps me clear my mind and get those endorphins flowing. Whether it’s a run to get your heart rate up or a hot yoga class to center yourself, it will set you up for success.
- Tune in to a Vibey Playlist: Whatever your vibe is for the day, try to find a playlist to match. Sometimes I old school soul music and other days I need to hear the latest and greatest. Find something that speaks to your soul and play it in the kitchen while you make breakfast!
- Take Time to Reflect: I’m not saying meditate, but if that’s your thing then you go girl! I take 5-10 minutes on my morning commute and reflect on the week or if it’s Monday, the previous week. Reflect on what has gone well and maybe what hasn’t and the lessons you learned from it. Then set an intention for the rest of the day or the week from what you’ve learned. I find this to be the most important part of my routine because it allows me to be more aware to myself and my goals.